You are not logged in.

× Rides
Let's discuss everything to with rides: club runs, sportives (not SNCC sportive), audaxes, impromptu rides - routes, who's going to ride, ride experiences and so on

Ride London 2015: Team Entries

• Ch3rryGh0st
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
06 Mar 2015 09:54 - 06 Mar 2015 10:03 #1 by Ch3rryGh0st
Ride London 2015: Team Entries was created by Ch3rryGh0st
Ladies and gentlemen,

For anyone that missed out on Ride London 2015, British Cycling are offering 400 team entries this year. Each team must consist of 4 riders made up 4 men, 4 women or 2 men and 2 women (quite why BC don't want 3 women and 1 man, for example, I'm not sure, but those are the rules).

We can apply for multiple team entries, but applications must be coordinated by a single person on behalf of SNCC. Entries opened this week and will close on 23 March, so anyone interested will need to move fairly quickly on this.

Team places are allocated by ballot and successful applications will require each rider on the team to pay their own entry fee of £58 by 17 April. Be aware that if any single member of a team fails to pay for their entry by that date then whole team will lose its place.

Anyone wishing to enter as part of a team must be a British Cycling member at the time of entry and on the day of the event. Anyone who has already secured a place through the original ballot or a charity is not eligible. Riders with Cat1 or Elite racing licences are not eligible, either.

Anyone who has never been a member of British Cycling is eligible for a discount for their first year only if joining BC as a current member of SNCC. Go to the link below for more details and for information regarding the benefits of BC membership:

www.britishcycling.org.uk/clubs/article/...r-the-first-time--0#

Anyone interested can respond under this post or by contacting club at the usual email address. We'll also be looking for someone to help coordinate the team entries for SNCC, so please indicate whether you are willing to assist. Needless to say, anyone interested needs to have paid their 2015 membership fee.

As mentioned above, entries close on 23 March so we need to move reasonably quickly and places will be allocated on a first-come basis.

Any questions feel free to ask.

--
Andy Mc
Last edit: 06 Mar 2015 10:03 by Ch3rryGh0st.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2015 10:24 - 06 Mar 2015 10:24 #2 by BeloB
Replied by BeloB on topic Re: Ride London 2015: Team Entries
Hi

I'm keen to secure a place and am also happy to co-ordinate the entries etc.

You'll have my email address so please feel free to foward any correspondence received by the club to me.

Thanks
Ian

Ian

File Attachment:
Last edit: 06 Mar 2015 10:24 by BeloB.

• Fat Man at the Back
More
06 Mar 2015 13:54 #3 by Fat Man at the Back
Replied by Fat Man at the Back on topic Re: Ride London 2015: Team Entries
Yes please

Count me in

More
06 Mar 2015 14:22 #4 by BeloB
Replied by BeloB on topic Re: Ride London 2015: Team Entries
Fat Man at the Back. PM me with your contact details and I'll add you to the list

Ta
Ian

Ian

File Attachment:

More
06 Mar 2015 20:16 #5 by Steve_walker94
Replied by Steve_walker94 on topic Re: Ride London 2015: Team Entries
Just like to say I am hoping to sort out our own 100 ride
On the same day
Regards
Steve

More
07 Mar 2015 16:09 #6 by Mark Colmer
Replied by Mark Colmer on topic Re: Ride London 2015: Team Entries

Just like to say I am hoping to sort out our own 100 ride
On the same day
Regards
Steve

I think the route is sorted Steve, all we need is the good weather if you can manage that!!
I'll be riding the Club 100 miler, a lot less hassle the Ride London.
;)

• Ch3rryGh0st
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
07 Mar 2015 17:26 #7 by Ch3rryGh0st
Replied by Ch3rryGh0st on topic Re: Ride London 2015: Team Entries

I'll be riding the Club 100 miler, a lot less hassle the Ride London.
;)

Approximately £58 cheaper, too :)

--
Andy Mc

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Go to top