You are not logged in.

× Racing
Let's discuss everything to do with time trials (club events and open events), road races, triathlon and duathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike races - starting times, problems on the course, entries, experiences etc

Iceni Velo Time Trial - Snetterton Race Circuit

• GarethS
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Monkey with keyboard
More
08 Aug 2016 13:33 - 08 Aug 2016 13:36 #1 by GarethS
Shared this on Twitter/Facebook and know it's been seen by a few but a couple of others asked about it when I mentioned it. Basically this Friday (12th August) Iceni Velo club/team are putting on a time trial at Snetterton race circuit this Friday with the circuit being open for general riding after the TT.

The use of the circuit is being supported by a club sponsor so all entry money will go to Whizz-Kids charity. Entry is first come first serve and more details can be found on the IV website ( www.icenivelo.co.uk/events/iceni-velo-ti...etterton-race-track/ )

There's also another team time trial at Silverstone in October I believe however this one will be a 25 mile team time trial which is a bit further than the BMCC arranged event earlier in the year. More details on that once I've got it and I'm sure Messers Richardson and Rinaldo will be after people for the event.
Last edit: 08 Aug 2016 13:36 by GarethS.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Go to top