× General Club Chat

The place for general chat about St Neots Cycling Club

Oldie looking to relive my youth

• Bazzer
  • Topic Author
More
20 Jul 2012 11:40 #1 by Bazzer
Oldie looking to relive my youth was created by Bazzer
I'm relatively new to this area and i have been out of the saddle for sometime,due to a mixture of illness and lack of fitness.I have recently started to participate in solo, moderate, pleasure rides in the evening and at weekends in and around the local country roads, but feel i need to up my distance and speed, not too mention a change of scenery and some plesant company along route.
I am not always available on Sunday mornings,because of work commitments, but i would like to test my capabilites without committing myself with similar members of the St.Neots cycling community, before i decide to join up.
I would like to think i could manage a group 2 ride and would welcome the opportunity to give it a go.
Do i just turn up in the market square on a Sunday morning,or do i have to register first? Is there a ride planned for this weekend, whereby i could give it a try?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
20 Jul 2012 12:10 #2 by alec
Replied by alec on topic Re: Oldie looking to relive my youth
You can ride with us for a couple of times before committing to joining. Just turn up at the Market Square before 8:30 on any Sunday morning with sufficient water and snacks to keep you going for 3 hours - rides go every Sunday. For more detailed info click the FAQs and the Club run tabs at the top of this page.

Senior Shouting Officer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Go to top